CLOSE-DIE FORGING AND HOT EXTRUSION
Manoir Industries is one of the european leaders in forging with heavy stamping and hot extrusion, specialising in the production of complex forged components weighing up to 1,500 kg. With its well-known technical expertise, Manoir Industries assists its customers during the design, development and production of forged and machined components.
The main equipment used is as follows:
- Counter blow hammer up to 40,000 kg. m and hydraulics preparation presses
- Hot-extrusion press
- Fully integrated heat treatment (oil, water and polymer quench)
- Pre-machining equipment, final machining and cladding
Specialising in small and medium-sized production runs, and relying on reproducible processes, Manoir Industries forges all alloy grades, ranging from low alloyed steels and stainless steel to superalloys, such as titanium and nickel alloys.
Manoir Industries produces forged components for the following applications:
- Drilling, offshore, onshore, surface and oil production
- Mining and construction equipment
- Wind and hydroelectric
France and throughout the world.