For over 50 years, Manoir Gears® has been a specialist in machining and gear cutting, and is the partner for all requests for complex gears and various applications, such as the following:
With an automated and secure machine park, Manoir Gears® meets all complex technical requirements and ensures parts traceability with controls adapted to the most demanding applications.
The main equipment used is as follows:
- Eight pieces of gear-cutting equipment and hobbing mills
- Four grinding and cylindrical-gear machines
- Eight CNC turning machines and machining centres
- A highly robotic plant with eight production robots
- A laboratory equipped for the dimensional and tooth forms of gear controls
Support for new developments is provided.
Certified EN9100, Manoir Gears is the supplier of key aerospace contractors.