In the foundry, Manoir Industries’ products are manufactured using a centrifugal process.
This technique makes it possible to obtain perfectly homogeneous products with high-quality mechanical characteristics, which can be subjected to extreme temperatures, and are even more resistant to wear and corrosion.
Manoir Industries has been developing its own alloys, and has been mastering this manufacturing process for many years for the petrochemical sector, dedicated to the reforming, steam cracking and direct reduction of iron (DRI) markets. Manoir Industries is able to provide the following:
- Assembled tubes, obtained by centrifugation, in Manaurite® XMR, which is the latest alloy developed for this application and allows a reduction of wall thickness according to the API 530
- Collectors of large diameters and thicknesses, assembled using welding, including tees and cones.
- Cold collectors and transfer lines in stainless-steel alloys, lined with refractory concrete in house
- Fully inspected components welded together for furnaces, such as cracking tubes, in Manoir Industries’ proprietary alloys, the Manaurites®
- Centrifuged tubes
- Tubes for preheating furnaces
- Radiation and convection tubes
- Vertical tubular heat exchangers
- Reforming tubes of large diameter in Manaurite® DRX
OUR PLANTS FOR CENTRIFUGED PRODUCTS
12 rue des Ardennes – BP 8401 – Pîtres
27108 VAL DE REUIL Cedex
Date de création : 1917
BURTON ON TRENT, UK
Bretby Business Park - Ashby Road
Burton on Trent – Staffordshire - DE15 0YZ